Membership is awesome. Trust us.
The year’s Festival may not physically be the same, but we remain committed to introducing children to the magic of arts and theater as we work to curate an online experience in lieu of this year’s in-person Festival. Read our full statement here and follow us @CulturalTrust for updates.
Thank you for considering a donation to the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust during this time. Your generosity will provide critical financial support to the future of the EQT Children’s Theater Festival and theater and arts for families in Pittsburgh. A tax-deductible donation from you helps us ensure that our Cultural District will continue to offer outstanding programming, venues, and public spaces to our region for many years to come.
Join at a membership level of $100 or more to support the festival and get great Children’s Theater benefits throughout the year.
- Preferred seating* for Festival ticketed shows
- Exclusive meet-and-greets with performers at most Children's Theater Series and EQT Bridge Theater Series performances
- Preferred seating* for all Children's Theater Series and EQT Bridge Theater Series performances throughout the year
- Acknowledgement in Children's Theater Series and EQT Bridge Theater Series playbills
- Additional membership benefits at many other Pittsburgh Cultural Trust events
Want your support to go further? $250 and $500 membership levels include all of the benefits listed, plus perks such as drink passes to the Cabaret Theater’s Backstage Bar, invitations to the annual Broadway Season Announcement, complimentary parking, and much more!
Member benefits are for one family residing in the same household for one year. View the full list of benefits for each membership level and learn more about our Membership program.
*Preferred Seating Policy
When purchasing Children’s Theater Series or Festival tickets on the phone or at the Box Office, be sure to mention your Sustaining Partner status for access to preferred seating section in the front of the house. All seating is general admission.